01. The Only One I Know
02. You're not Very Well
03. Polar Bear
04. I Can't Even Be Bothered
05. Flower
06. Over Rising
07. Then
08. Indian Rope
09. You Can Talk To Me
10. Polar Bear
11. Then
12. Always In Mind
13. Everything Changed
01-08 : Live At The King Georges Hall, Blackburn 02.11.1990
09-12 : John Peel Show
13 : Live
02. You're not Very Well
03. Polar Bear
04. I Can't Even Be Bothered
05. Flower
06. Over Rising
07. Then
08. Indian Rope
09. You Can Talk To Me
10. Polar Bear
11. Then
12. Always In Mind
13. Everything Changed
01-08 : Live At The King Georges Hall, Blackburn 02.11.1990
09-12 : John Peel Show
13 : Live

Blackburn (CHAR CD90)
02. You're not Very Well
03. Polar Bear
04. I Can't Even Be Bothered
05. Flower
06. Over Rising
07. Then
08. Indian Rope
01-08 : Live At The King Georges Hall, Blackburn 02.11.1990


No comments:
Post a Comment